This list gives which harmonica is used on each song.
I used diatonics in standard tuning unless otherwise noted.
The Land of Dreams
- Basin Street Blues – A Flat, Solo on B Flat
- Didn’t He Ramble – B Flat
- Do You Know What It Means – C Chromatic
- L’ll Liza Jane – C, Low C, Bass Harmonica [Jelly Roll] – C, Bass Harmonica [Pat Bergeson]
- St. James Infirmary – G
- Tipitina – B Flat
- Louisiana 1927 – C
Come Rain or Come Shine
- Moanin’ – B flat
- Killer Joe – C chromatic
- Come Rain or Come Shine – C, switching to Low F# at 1:43 and 2:52. switching to A at 2:17 and 3:27.
- Sugar – B flat
- The Preacher – B flat, switching to C after guitar solo.
- Willow Weep For Me – C, switching to D flat for one note at 1:33 and 1:50 and 3:20 and 3:38.
- Blue Bossa – C chromatic
Songs from the Record World
- Key to the Highway – B flat
- Please Send Me Someone to Love – G
- In a Sentimental Mood – C chromatic
- Hallelujah I Love Her So – C
- Everybody’s Cryin’ Mercy – Low F
- Walkin’ After Midnight – A
- Don’t Let the Sun Catch You Cryin’ – A flat, low F at 1:25 to 1:32 and 3:29 to 3:36
- Just for a Thrill – C chromatic
- Busted – A, B flat at 2:23 to end
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat – A flat
Jelly Roll Johnson and a Few Close Friends
- The Ol’ Harpoon – B flat
- I Used to Worry – A, D at 2:15 to 2:19
- Can I Come Back Home – D
- Marvelene’s Kitchen – E flat
- Beside Myself – D, G at 2:51 to 3:10
- Night by Night – A
- Troublemaker – E
- Your Eyes Will Shine – D flat
- Love Every Time – D
- A Lover Is Forever – C chromatic
- Mouth Harp Man – E flat, B and B flat at 3:50 to 4:15